Healthcare prevention encompasses age and disease management. By any name, there is a heightened need for personalized medical attention in today’s challenging healthcare environment. Staying healthy requires advocating for your health and preventing chronic disease. A comprehensive Preventive Age Management profile puts you back in the driver’s seat for your wellness.
Common sense tells us to eat right and exercise. Going beyond common sense to understand your unique health profile is a science. Thus, opening the door wider to advanced medical treatments and access to one on one care.
A Preventive Age Management profile and program concentrates on your unique healthcare profile and navigates your treatment plan over time. In order to feel good later, the time to prevent problems is now.
Take a moment to see if you know the answer to these common markers for health and wellness.
- Are you diabetic or pre-diabetic?
- How are your blood pressure and cholesterol?
- Are your Vitamin D, bone density, and heart health in a good range?
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- At what heart rate do you start burning fat? What is your Resting Metabolic Rate?
- Would you pass a balance test?
- Do you need pharmaceutical-grade supplements? If so, which ones?
- Are there genetic markers for disease placing you at higher risk? What can you do to reduce your risk?
- How best can you drop weight and increase your metabolism?
- Where is your testosterone level compared to where it should be to feel vital?
- Is your cognitive function satisfactory?
An Age Preventive Profile that includes a thorough assessment, laboratory tests, metabolic testing, as well as a one-on-one physician consultation, can help prevent health problems in the future.
- Patients of all ages benefit from the resulting Risk Profile & Prevention Summary. This thorough report describes your lab results and indicates areas of risk.
- A cognitive test to measure memory, attention, processing, and response speed provides quantitative data for cognitive function.
- Bone density tests, BMI, and balance testing help patients determine bone health and prevent injury associated with degenerative bone diseases.
- Boost the immune system, weight loss, and allay symptoms with a scientifically proven assessment for nutritional deficiencies, both macronutrient, and micronutrient.
- Match pharmaceutical-grade supplements and medicines to deficiencies found in a thorough blood panel.
- If indicated by a full hormone panel and thyroid test, men and women may opt to begin bioidentical hormone replacement therapies to address deficiencies. Physician monitoring is recommended.
Enrolling in a Prevention Program helps patients stay on track for disease prevention. Now is the time to take care of yourself so you can enjoy the benefits for years to come.
To schedule an Age Preventive Profile or a consultation with Dr. Bright McConnell, call FitMed Partners at 843-284-5720 or request an appointment online at fitmedpartners.com.